Congratulations graduates, and congrats Unchained for your part in Jon's success.
The unthinkable occured tonight: The young man that i got custody of graduated(after everyone had given up on him), so i gotta give myself a little pat on the back for getting him there. What he does from now on is up to him.
My class at JJK 1991: 252 grads
Class of 2005: 112 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
JJK had a grad undress after getting his diploma revealing a nun costume which seemed to make our principal irate [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Congrats to the Graduates of 2005.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Congratulations graduates, and congrats Unchained for your part in Jon's success.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Atta boy Daw...er I mean Cheif. You and the youngster, be careful this weekend as all the kids face a little temptation to celebrate. Make high school graduation the start, not the finish. Good Luck in whatever you select in life. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And when the St#t hits the fan and starts blowing your way, remember , Spuds said "Pull the Plug!" that always works . Computers to hydrogen bombs so far, just pull the wires out of the wall. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I wish he could have got his gown off in time. I mean what was the principal going to do to him? He already got his diploma. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I'd like to say congratulations to Jon and the rest of the class of 2005 as well. Jon was like a brother, he was a leader, a friend, and someone you could go to for anything. The guy will be missed, I know I'll miss his presnce on the mat and the football field im going to be taking this fall. Congrats to Jon, and everyone else.
Oh, you will see plenty of him, as he is going to be helping out Crutch and B.I next year.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
You had 252 graduates in your class? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
We graduated around 43 in my senior class last year [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
We had 71...and that seemed like a fairly good-sized class!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I'm an old fogey.
Class of '94
Graduating Class
Look at all that hair. Glad I had my hair straightened by that time!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks